Sunday, April 17, 2011

Numero Uno

My husband has been pushing me to do this for a long time, so I am finally ready to make the jump and enter the world of blogging.

The main purpose of this blog is to provide ideas and activities that are "ready to go" for language arts middle school teachers.  Having been a teacher for fifteen years -- all of it in middle school language arts -- I know and understand the continuous and endless search for activities and lessons that will truly engage my students.  Hopefully some of the posts on here will assist some of my fellow warriors in this war we call "Learning!"

I would also like to note that most of these activities stem from collaboration with or from the absolutely incredible minds of several colleagues that I have had the wonderful opportunity of working with throughout the last fifteen years.  Textbook resources and professional development are wonderful, but in my world, nothing has ever compared to the knowledge and ideas gained from the absolutely brilliant people I have had the pleasure of working with in the last fifteen years.

No comments:

Post a Comment